Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blogroll: one word of explanation

Real quick explanation about the blogroll section:
I read somewhere that being referenced by other websites increases the page ranking of the linked blog.
So there it is, I have added the most underrated blogs (in my eyes) that deserve recognition (not that they're likely to get much publicity from DLP). Here they are, in alphabetical order:
I also made a deal with mochaquest.com for a link exchange:
- They put my blog's URL in their blogroll and I add theirs on mine.
- We become members of each other's Facebook blog network.
I think this practice is common amongst bloggers who want their traffic to pick up.
Have you heard about it? Do you do the same on your blog?

French word of the day:
"un blog": a blog (short for web log)

Next posts:
  • Poll results on Win32 Perl distribution
  • How to get the Perl distribution and set up your Windows environment?
  • How to install Google Analytics on your Blogger blog
  • Hello World program
  • First version of FileInfo script

No comments :

Post a Comment