I was distraught to see that my favorite tool to manage a Magic: The Gathering card collection has been suspended (probably by Wizard of the Coast). Hopefully it is sadly temporary (that's what Beaker keeps telling me anyway) but I will not bet much on that. If anyone has news, please let me know.
That event prompted me to wonder if there was any module on CPAN dealing with MTG.
I was surprised not to find any, so I may just have to do something about that.
MMORPG love from Perl?
On the other hand, I found a few modules related to massively multi player role playing games.
- World Of Warcraft
- Bot::BasicBot::Pluggable::Module::WoWPVP - Fetch information about pvp grades for World Of Warcraft
- WWW::Wow::RealmStatus - The great new WWW::Wow::RealmStatus!
- WoW::Wiki - Perl extension to parse WoW wikki markup
- Lord of the Rings Online
- Other Perl scripts exist to complement the LogLineParser module
- Eve Online
- WebService::EveOnline -- a wrapper intended to (eventually) provide a useful interface to the MMORPG game, "Eve Online"
- Neverwinter Nights (not really an MMORPG)
- F.E.A.R. (not really an MMORPG)
Does anyone out there have written or used an online PC game-related module?